Subject: [Leica] Birdman of Sacramento
From: drleonpomeroy at verizon.net (Leon Pomeroy )
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 21:55:47 -0400

Doug Herr: Your photos of birds are truly fantastic in every way. They have
given me great pleasure over the years; from the days when I was perched
high above Manhattan's Third Avenue (Yorkville Section).to camping on the
ground these days. I recall following the LUG back in the 1990s.and guess
you've been around for a long time as well. Dr. Leon Pomeroy, Northern
Virginia, USA

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Birdman of Sacramento)