Subject: [Leica] Efex Pro vs PhotoMatix
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 18:23:09 -0700

Tina, on my monitor, several of these HDR images look like the images
were not overlayed correctly - the edges seem fuzzy?

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"A photographer is simply someone who is
looking for something that can't be found.
The photograph is the record of that attempt."

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Efex Pro vs PhotoMatix)