Subject: [Leica] Don's Paw March 24
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 17:10:01 -0400

A little bit different this week.  I had intended a much different picture
but amusing circumstances intervened.  First, while at the barber shop, I
couldn't resist this little bit of Americana largely gone.  Families
spending Saturday morning actually together:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/march242013/BarbershoptypSat.jpg.html

Second, while walking through a tunnel connection one building at a
convention to another I was reminded of the old text game, Zork.  A picture
is worth a large number of words so:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/march242013/Gamerssituation.jpg.html

Hopefully Spring will finally come to many of you in the frozen north.

--
Don
don.dory at gmail.com

Replies: Reply from leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson) ([Leica] Don's Paw March 24)