Subject: [Leica] Spain
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 15:09:50 +0100 (CET)

Message du : 24/03/2013 15:02
De : "Tina Manley " <images at comporium.net>
A : "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>
Copie ? :
Sujet : Re: [Leica] Spain

I've learned that if I want to get any photos as Tom speeds down the highway
;-), I have to have my cameras in my lap with lenses wide open and fastest
shutter speed possible.  He doesn't slow down for photos!  Tina

Let him know that in Europe the brakes are the pedal right in the middle ...

Amiti?s
Middle Pedal Philippe who will park just about anywhere when a photo
opportunity is in sight...

Replies: Reply from cedric.agie at gmail.com (Cedric Agie) ([Leica] Spain)