Subject: [Leica] In Memoriam
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 18:51:35 -0400

He is the king/queen of its domain in that great pic!
(I am told some cats are boy cats)

It strikes me that a Barn kitty is in kitty heaven before it even dies.
After it dies what then? More fun? A better Kitty mission?
...keeping rodents away from grain and food storage areas...
Well kitty heaven certainly  must contain lots of things for a Barn Kitty to
do. On an even more important and fun scale.

I checked out this:
http://www.barncats.org/about.php

And in South Carolina
Berkeley County PAWS
Goose Creek, South Carolina, (843) 207-PAWS, Margurite at (843) 708-0566
As part of the U.S. Barn Cat Programs.

--
Mark William Rabiner
Photography