Subject: [Leica] Really useful APP - ADVANCED DOF
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 07:48:57 +0000

I just thought you might like to have a look at a new App on iTunes

Advanced DOF

It is cheap (?0.69 in the UK) and works out the DOF on any focal length lens
at full, half and quarter F stops. You can use it on 35mm (full frame), any
sub FF format and MF too.

It came out yesterday. One of my surgical residents (registrars) told me as
her husband developed it. I bought it and have had a play. It looks really
easy to use with a great interface that looks just like a proper lens with
focus and aperture rings.

Charlie

Charlie Chan
www.charlie-chan.co.uk