Subject: [Leica] Iraq/Peter Turnley
From: leowesson at gmail.com (Leo Wesson)
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 14:28:25 -0500

Via http://peterturnley.com/iraq/

IN MEMORY-THE WAR IN IRAQ-TEN YEARS ON"

I covered the first Gulf War in 1991, and was present from the first day of
this latest war in Iraq which started today March 19, 2003. I worked as an
unembedded photojournalist in Iraq for the first five weeks of the war and
spent much time in southern Iraq, near Basra, arriving in Baghdad, the same
day US forces entered the City in April of 2003. It is important that a
photographic record serve as a constant opportunity to assess the past, and
think about the future. Somethings should never be forgotten. In this
spirit, I offer here a portfolio of 20 photographs:
http://peterturnley.com/iraq/<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fpeterturnley.com%2Firaq%2F&h=IAQErniz6AQFEqedI1Uy4Hu2h5TIEEV5ZkEBLqkDf6cqfZg&s=1>

Leo Wesson
Photographer/Videographer
817.733.9157