Subject: [Leica] My last aftermarket battery just died
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 07:21:12 +0100

I have a mix of Leica and aftermarket batteries for my M8, and a mix of
Pentax and aftermarket batteries for my K5, and I cannot distinguish between
them in terms of performance. I have had a few duds, but still have saved
large amounts of money, even taking that into account. I usually do not buy
batteries on ebay but rather in good online shops such as batteryking.eu or
batterier.dk.

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu