Subject: [Leica] Softies for new M (and maybe M-E and Monochrom)
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2013 22:30:59 -0800

On another of my lists, this is called a drive by gloat.....

Henning has his new M Type 240.  Good for you Henning.....

I guess they are shipping them .....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

The new M comes with different threads for the cable release socket (why,
Leica, why?) and needs new softies. So Tom and I went to his favourite CNC
shop and we made about 10 different ones until we got the length, taper and
threads correct. I now have a new softie.

Pictures at: http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hwulff/Stuff/softies/

Henning Wulff