Subject: [Leica] LUG going to spam folder
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 11:29:44 -0700

I'm still having problems with some incoming LUG digests ending up in the
spam drawer, even with LUG being listed as a regular contact in Gmail.
 This time it's not because of naughty Tina's "sex photography" subject
header.  I don't know what the cause is, but I'm going to have start
routinely looking in the the spam folder if I want to get the digest.

Anyone else having a problem?

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE