Subject: [Leica] IMG: Food from around the world
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 10:57:41 +0100

It occurred to me this morning that I had not updated my food gallery in a
long time (since August 2011), even though I have taken quite a few pictures
of food, some of which I have admittedly shown in my PAWs and PADs. But
still, I have now added 21 of the best from the past 1.5 year to the
gallery. There is food from home, of course, but also from restaurants
around Alicante, and further afield, including Taiwan and Denmark. Start
here:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Food/18541795_D5dXjC#!i=2390160238&k=kVsW9FW&lb=1&s=O

and the next 20.

Bon app?tit!