Subject: [Leica] The new phone books are here!
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 16:58:00 -0600

Some of you may remember the scene in Steve martin's movie the Jerk where he
runs down the street yelling out in glee, "The new phone books are here! The
new phone books are here!" I have just had one of those moments. Today, a
uniformed Government  Messenger brought me my print exchange prints. Many
many good ones, too little wall space.

On suggestion: Each person that submits should print out something that
includes their name printed legibly. I am wondering who shot about half of
them.

Bill Pearce, probably can't read my name as well.

Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Mills Chapel)
Message from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] IMG: Mills Chapel)