Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica brand M6, M7 leather case
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 16:46:37 +0900

Can be used as a half-case, and has full case part which can be
attached for safe carriage in a bag.
The half-case has a small moulded grip on the front right. Please take
a look at the second photo in the set of three to see how it looks as
a half-case.

I sold my M7 and am selling my M6, so I no longer need this smart case
as it doesn't fit my M3 or M9.

Photos of the item here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/geordiepete/sets/72157632614504940/

It's going for $100. Shipping from Japan takes 3 days to the US and 5
days to Europe. Shipping costs five dollars or less. I can accept
Paypal.

All the best,

Peter

Replies: Reply from cedric.agie at gmail.com (Cedric Agie) ([Leica] FS: Leica brand M6, M7 leather case)