Subject: [Leica] Domestic Violence Photo Essay
From: ric at cartersxrd.net (RicCarter)
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 22:33:17 -0500

i really thought they were very strong in carrying the danger and power of
such a relationship

the weaknesses of the subjects does not destroy the sadness of the situation

ric

Message from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Domestic Violence Photo Essay)
Message from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Domestic Violence Photo Essay)