Subject: [Leica] Naming photos, Adobe Lightroom
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 09:59:37 +0900

Thanks, Guys!

Tina's routine looks good for importing from now on. As for the 11,000
I have already, a LUGger kindly offered to help me offlist.
Ric's suggestion about using Caption seems interesting, but I can't
find a module called 'Caption' in my Lightroom 3.2.

One day, after the expenses of moving from Miyazaki to Kyoto have been
replenished, I'll think about moving up to Lightroom 4.

All the best,

Peter Cheyne

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Naming photos, Adobe Lightroom)