Subject: [Leica] IMG: Rainy Day
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 17:05:56 -0500

PESO:

Here is one with minimal processing - just D&S removal, Levels and
Shadow/Highlight.  No noise removal except a little LR slider.

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/148920080

I don't usually get to photograph the men much since they leave at dawn and
spend all day in the corn field.  This day it was pouring down rain and
they stayed home.  Chickens were running in and out but I didn't get any in
this shot.

C&C greatly appreciated.

Tina

--