Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 23/2/2013: l'Espagne profonde
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 16:15:57 +0100

A double today, from this morning's bicycle ride in the hills overlooking
Alicante.

In France, one hears references to "la France profonde", meaning the
countryside, away from Paris, the coasts, the land of small towns, unsullied
by McDo etc. In Spain one can also find such places, and indeed you do not
have to go far inland to find them, sometimes just a few km. Here is a
typical small town on a Saturday morning:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2378355778&k=vzCpVQ8&lb=1&s=O

And, later in the ride, the village of Busot in nice light:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2378355859&k=WxS5Jkk&lb=1&s=O

Those clouds did deliver eventually, the rain started falling just as I was
opening my front gate upon returning home :-) It lasted for about 1/2 hour.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain