Subject: [Leica] Leica V/C lenses cameras Friday
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 00:09:34 -0600

Last post;  I am offering this stuff here  because I've been here a long
time.
 I will only offer it this week.  My gear is very clean and well maintained.
 It will be a bargain. Most of this stuff is recently cla or not that old.
Most have caps, some have boxes.
 Paypal OK.  I can accept bank transfer.  Shipping at cost.  Details and
pictures available. Email me off list sonc.hegr at gmail.com

 If you ever wondered what the hegr  in my email stands for, it means "high
end German rangefinder"  Blame Johnny Deadman  ;-)

 15mm Voigtl?nder M Mount inc. 15mm Voigtl?nder VF    $600

 21mm Super-Angulon f4 inc.   21mm Voigtl?nder VF      $1000

 Leica MDa     $300    one ding, re-skinned, goes great with one of the
above lenses.

 28mm Elmarit asph    $1800

* SOLD*   50mm DR Summicron

 75 mm Summarit     $1550.

 135mm Elmarit with eyes    $300

 Leica CL   $350  meter works   Very nice example  leather case
 40mm Summicron C,    $ 800   original rubber shade
 90mm Elmar C          $300

--
Regards,

Sonny