Subject: [Leica] JOHANNASBURG PLAQUE & LOCATION
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 19:38:09 -0800

Lluis Ripoll OFFERED:
Subject: Re: [Leica] JOHANNESBURG PLAQUE & LOCATION

This is well deserved mon ami! congratulations again!

I think is the first time on my life I'm a friend of a famous man! and I'm
very proud of this!
====================
NON! NON! Mon ami!

You my dear AMIGO are the "FAMOUS PERSON WITHOUT QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is not I who day after day surprises us with incredible photo moments
that constantly surprise us with your most sharp eyes of seeing the unusual.
Those amazing moments between a billboard or a mannequin  in a store window.

The mystique lighting along some mystic street or alley.

In the crowds where you are shooting people I can't as many others
do?.................. How can he shoot that  and be so close without the
person smacking him?

No I am not famous, although I thank you most sincerely for your kindness of
compliment.!  ME? I'm just lucky being in the right place at the right time
at the right event.

YOU? You just walk along the  street and capture wonderful moments of life.

Now that's what makes someone famous.

cheers,
ted

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] JOHANNASBURG PLAQUE & LOCATION)