Subject: [Leica] Weekend in Melbourne
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 03:02:00 -0500

Helen and I now have a small place in Melbourne. Its great for getting
down to galleries exhibitions and family events, and this weekend we had
all 3.

Exhibition at the Monash Gallery of Art. Peace: the work of 8 'conflict'
photojournalists trying to show the complex concept of "Peace". Here are
two images of the photographers with their work and the 2 of them posing
with Jack Thompson: perhaps Australia's most well known Actor, who opened
the exhibit. Look for Jack in the Great Gatsby ;-)

http://tinyurl.com/d9nmxny

and the next 2 images.

Then off to the National Gallery of Victoria to see the Thomas Demand
exhibit. The next 2 images are from the courtyard.

http://tinyurl.com/ccj6zae

lastly a shot from my nephew's 18th b/day celebration: What do you bring
to the party: your rabbit of course ;-)

http://tinyurl.com/dyllnrh

>From a very hot Melbourne where we have now 'tested' the air conditioning.

Comments welcome of course, especially suggestions for improvement ;-)

Alastair

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Weekend in Melbourne)
Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Weekend in Melbourne)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: Made me think of Nathan...)