Subject: [Leica] IMG: FF @ Descanso Gardens
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 20:00:15 -0800

In Bob's absence of comment, I want to say that he did NOT show the
Stonehenge Bench shot he took,,,, which is quite good.

Bob claims he is a recovering Bench addict... But I am an enabler.... so he
shot at least 2 benches, and saw a lot more...  He will be back.

Never take a bench addict to a place where there are lots of benches......
at least if you want him to give up his addiction....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

http://www.getdpi.com/forum/members/rga/albums/bob-adler-start-album/4802-de
scanso-garden-lilies.jpg