Subject: [Leica] Spain Accomodations
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 17:11:22 +0100

Hi Tina,

1) ask at the local police station/town hall
2) ask a local farmer
3) ask the local priest
4) ask at the local store or newspaper kiosk

One of these has worked every time when I used to go
hiking in various countries.

Cheers
Douglas

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Spain Accomodations)