Subject: [Leica] (OT)Epson printer selection
From: s.yoder at comcast.net (Stan Yoder)
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 09:40:00 -0500

Thanks to all for your advice. I have since learned that I cannot buy
ANY current Epson printers. Reason: I have a Mac with the PowerPC
processor, and Epson (along with many other manufacturers) now supports
only Intel-processor  Macs. So I'm searching for another R2400.

I'm old enough and stubborn enough to resist getting an Intel Mac, and
thus having to buy all-new applications with $ I don't have.

Stan Yoder