Subject: [Leica] IMG: "Basking in Light"
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 22:22:13 -0800

Richard Man SHOWED:

> http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/20130211-L1017831-Edit.jpg

Richard my friend,
That is such a nice comfortable photograph!  It has a comfy zone where you
can comfortably sit and look at it and enjoy it without any heavy duty
thought process! Other than it feels nice looking at it!

It creates a "comfort zone of relaxation!" I don't know what else could be
said about the feelings it creates other than I'd hang this in my home in
less than 10 seconds.

Thank you for posting it as it's a very "feel good" photograph!

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] IMG: "Basking in Light")