Subject: [Leica] IMG: Brussels
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 10:56:28 -0800

Nathan Wajsman  SHOWED:
From: photo at frozenlight.eu
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 09:51:57 +0100
To: lug at leica-users.org; olympus at thomasclausen.net
Twenty-eight images from this week's business trip to Brussels. All taken
early morning or late at night, plus a few during a lunchtime walk on the
last day. Brussels is one of those places I know very well, having lived and
worked there from 1995 to 2000, and having visited reasonably  frequently
since then. So you will see neither Grand' Place nor Mannekin Pis in this
collection, but instead you will see some places in Ixelles that few
visitors see:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Brussels-Feb-2013

= = = = = =
Hi Nathan,
Really? What can one say when each time you do a walk about in whatever
city, town or piece of countryside you create wonderful interesting
travelogues!

Not just a grab shot here and there of a half-assed photo moment!

You shoot interlocking images that are a complete travelogue of all kinds of
subjects and situations.

Most people can do a walk about and knock off a "very nice photograph!" One?
Maybe two?   But you???????

Here we have 28 images all of interesting and eye catching content
regardless of weather or light  conditions.

Good on you my friend as you are a "walking-shooting example" for all of us
to see what can be done with some effort and a sharp set of eyes!

Please keep them coming as we all learn or are encouraged to get off our ass
and go out and shoot!

Always excellent regardless what part of Planet Earth! Well done!

Cheers,
Dr. ted :-) !

Message from j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz) ([Leica] IMG: Brussels)