Subject: [Leica] UP DATE SOUTH AFRICA -- JOHANNESBURG PLAQUE QUOTATION. :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 07:30:50 -0800

Hi crew,

An up date on the Johannesburg "TED GRANT quotation plaque" sent by local
photographer Dawid Loubser whom we've made contact. :-)

pressure this week. I found the plaque, it's set into a walkway,
together with many others like it, each representing an inspirational
quote from an artist, whether it's Bono from U2, to Salvador Dali.

You are the only photographer amidst the other artists :-)

This is in the outdoor walkways around the Mall of Rosebank, and area
called "The Zone" - between several shops and restaurants, and a hotel.

This location on the map (centre of map) shows where your plaque is:
http://goo.gl/maps/Ajuf9<<<<<<<<<<<<

He shot some photos "on film" and will send along shortly. So hopefully in
the next few days we'll have a better idea where and how it's located? Still
 a mystery though so far away from home? :-)

Given my quotation does appear to be imbedded with some "good company" ;-)
kind of makes a guy feel "cool" as they say these days. :-) :-) :-)

Another follow-up shortly! :-)

cheers,
Dr. ted  :-)

Replies: Reply from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] UP DATE SOUTH AFRICA -- JOHANNESBURG PLAQUE QUOTATION. :-))