Subject: [Leica] A Puppy
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 22:00:28 -0600

We had called him Shadow but his new family named him Boo Radley.
They lost their old dog named Atticus to cancer in November (also a
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel) and were extremely happy to take this
sweet 12 week old  home with them yesterday.  From what we understand
he is now firmly in charge at their house.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bob+Baron/Dogs/W_L3002601.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bob+Baron/Dogs/W_L3002602.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bob+Baron/Dogs/W_L3002587.jpg.html

He'll never be as big as a Golden but he can sit on the sofa and watch
tv with the best of them.

--Bob

Replies: Reply from daveenglish at icloud.com (David English) ([Leica] A Puppy)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] A Puppy)