Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Alan Magayne-Roshak accepted my invitation for a walk
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 17:27:30 -0800

George Lottermoser SHOWED:

>c & c always welcome and appreciated
>
> <http://www.imagist.com/blog/?p=6980>

Hi George,
Well now Sir! A damn fine walk indeed! Sharp looking model properly attired
for the winter elements! Not only that, we discover he has a couple of those
magical Leica camera things beneath his jacket! :-)

Love your photographs George! What a beautiful sense of composition and
colour combinations. Not to forget making very interesting photographs many
folks would walk by. Simply because they do not have your talent to see
beauty where most others would be blind to it! These in my limited knowledge
of "FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHY" are classics of art?

As I went back and forth admiring them, I thought if I were a "Fine Art"
buyer? I would purchase several copies shown! But quite frankly, I'd be very
hard pressed to make the selection. If one were well off? My easy way out!
:-) Would be to purchase a copy of each and save the stress of making
decisions.

Then with all in hand it would be easy in ones' home to make changes about
the house without any thoughts of.... "Damn I should have got??????" :-)

Such a dreamer am I! :-) Some day? :-)

Well done! Good on both of you out for a stroll, on what appears as a rather
invigorating day! :-)

A post of inspiring photography! Thank you.

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] IMGs: Alan Magayne-Roshak accepted my invitation for a walk)