Subject: [Leica] CMOSIS Sensor in "Leica M" Rangefinder
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 03:05:35 +0000

A talk with Marc Lethenet from Leica Camera (seems to be in the S team)
taken at the Stockholm Photo Fair 2012, talks a bit about the sensor etc

http://alltombild.se/fotomassan-2012-samtal-i-montrarna/ - the forth video
down ' Ett samtal i Leicas monter, del 2 (M-systemet och X2) | ENGELSKA' -
an entertaining quote about 90 seconds in.....

john

Replies: Reply from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] CMOSIS Sensor in "Leica M" Rangefinder)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] CMOSIS Sensor in "Leica M" Rangefinder)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] CMOSIS Sensor in "Leica M" Rangefinder)