Subject: [Leica] For Sale Friday Some R Books & OT Material to Sell
From: curtisbliss at yahoo.com (CB)
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 10:16:20 -0800 (PST)

Leica R4 Innstruction Manual?
Leicaflex SL Brochure, Nice Shape?
The Leica-Flex Book  Theo Kisselbach with Dust Cover
Leica-Flex System of Photography Frank Grand Simon Nathan  Dust Cover little
ragged but present? (name signed in cover(not mine))
Leica R Compendium Handbook of the Leica R System Jonathan Eastland
1995?(name signed in Cover(not mine))?
Excellence in Photography  Applied Lieca Technique  Gunter Osterloh  Dust
Cover? (name in Cover(not mine))
E. Leitz, INC.  New York  Emil G. Keller 1996  may have been signed by
author (also has same name as above(not mine))
?
Ricoh XR-M 35mm camera with strap.??
The camera comes with a 28-70mm,
f/3.9-4.8 KR Mount Zoom lens and a 70-300mm, f/4-5.6 Zoom lens.  Also
included
is a Deitz K mount 2x extender with both caps and a little snap case.  The
lenses come with both caps and look to be excellent condition. The camera
body is missing a little plastic door that covers the 4 orange buttons on
the
left top.  The door has always been missing since I used this camera and it
works fine.  The camera has an automatic brightness control that makes the
viewfinder information brighter in darkness which works, but it can tend to
be hard to read in the bright sun.?Camera takes 4AA batteries and is a
Manual Focus, KR mount machine with 3 Program Modes & Apt Priority as well
as full on Manual.? $35 for everything
?
2 Durst M 600 enlargers.? With Glass Negative carriers.? Both can take 39mm
enlarging lenses.? Best Offer
?
Best offer on the books, possible trades etc.? I just want to move this
stuff?out?and not list it each week.? :-)
?
?? Contact me off list if interested in anything? curtisbliss at yahoo dot
com? curtisbliss at yahoo.com
?
Thanks,

Curt