Subject: [Leica] Noctilux
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 07:39:25 +0000

They look nicer with Leica lenses ;-) I have seen aberrations in other
lenses but they are not the same, Leica has a glow around the highlight and
superb gradation.....

john

AH! I get it. Aberrations in Leica lenses are "glow". In other
manufacturers they are ...well, unmentionable! (-:
Cheers
Jayanand

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Noctilux)
Message from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] Noctilux)