Subject: [Leica] Noctilux
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 18:57:41 +0000

I would be curious to know what criteria you were going by? Yes the asph is
sharper and better corrected.....

There are quite a few Noctilux users on this list but I do not think we see
any asph shots, they are all f1.0 users. They have very different looks but
both are lenses can produce superb results.

john

Replies: Reply from scoutfinch at chartermi.net (Sue Ryan) ([Leica] Noctilux)