Subject: [Leica] Ebay dangers
From: davidhhching1 at yahoo.com.sg (David Ching)
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 00:40:44 +0630

The seller listed the item on ebay. He offered free shipping if we skipped
ebay.

I agreed provided I pay through PayPal.

And as advised by Frank F., I kicked a small fuss with my bank that issued
my credit card and they replied that it will with-hold payment temporarily.
And will not pay Paypal if PayPal doesn't claim against me within the 45days
after I lodged my report.

So far no reply from seller when I sought a resolution through PayPal
resolution process.

David Ching
Singapore hand phone no.: +65 92321098
Vietnam hand phone no.   : +84 904684321

Replies: Reply from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] Ebay dangers)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Ebay dangers)