Subject: [Leica] Nocti 0.95 inventory
From: scoutfinch at chartermi.net (Sue Ryan)
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 20:44:16 -0500

Does anyone have any inside infirmation about when Nocti will be available
again in the US? alternatively, does anyone know of a retailer in the US
with one available? My insurance company's fulfillment company is having a
hard time locating one for me (from the theft way back in September). They
are doing right by me - replacing an F1 I bought used with a new .95, so I'm
not complaining. They told me the wait could be up to a year, though. I've
found a few used F1s available, but if I can get a brand new .95 I think I
should wait.

Sue

Sent from my iPad