Subject: [Leica] Ebay dangers
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 11:45:30 -0800

With all due respect, and not meant at all for Vic, doing business on ANY
mail order location has its risks and its share of slimebags.  Sellers as
well as buyers.

Be careful, due your due diligence, avoid prices that are too low, and ask
questions... if the seller does not know something about the piece, maybe
avoiding the sale is best.

If you are a seller, use the reverse logic.... and be very careful of any
kind of check..... or, in these days, Paypal.....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

For selling, that's harder, but I've had good luck (knock on wood) on the
photography sites that I belong to (e.g rangefinderforum, large format
forum, here).

Message from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] Ebay dangers)