Subject: [Leica] IMG: Piper J3-C65 Cub with Current Owner
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 13:37:41 -0600

This 1946 Piper J3 Cub has been in Tullahoma since 1948.  I did my training
for a Private certificate in it in 1957-58.  At that time, it belonged to
Cumberland Flyers, a flying club of approximate 50 members and three
airplanes.

Its current owner moved it out on this cold day to get out another airplane
more suitable for the weather.  I took the occasion to get a few shots with
the Olympus XA.

Comments and critiques welcomed.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA