Subject: [Leica] Don's Paw January 13
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 18:58:50 -0500

This week we went to the Scott Antique Market.  I was thinking that there
would be great still life possibilities.  Sigh, oh well for plans.
 However, several images collected themselves into modern child rearing
starting with:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/January+13_001/modern+childrearing.jpg.html

This next image is of a grandmother working with her teething grandaughter:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/January+13_001/still+life+with+a+teething+baby.jpg.html

Last for this week is an all too typical young lady:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/January+13_001/Princess+with+a+lollipop.jpg.html

The new year begins with great portents; possible freedom in Syria,
probable withdrawal of NATO troops from Afghanistan, decreasing CO2
emmissions from the developed world, and surprising increasing overall
prosperity in most places.

--
Don
don.dory at gmail.com