Subject: [Leica] R3 owners.... AT
From: dbirkey at hcjb.org (Duane Birkey)
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 02:03:57 +0000

Used to own a R3......    before the R8...  and I used to use leica M for a
roll or two per week....   But decided not to invest in the digital M
bodies...   I got tired of carrying so much weight...   Especially once I
got to the point where I was carrying a Canon Digital kit with two bodies..
7 lenses..  2 flashes... batteries...  a laptop... a HD video camera,
shotgun and lapel mics plus batteries... chargers... cords... that pretty
much pushes the space limit on carry-luggage... and goes way over the
weight....   : ) ...    and then customs can be a challenge...   so adding a
leica M kit is just too much....

Hope to run some film through a Leica this year sometime...   so rarely
would be my answer...  : )

Duane Birkey