Subject: [Leica] Update to Concrete Bench photo
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 18:36:45 -0500

I made this photograph back in 2008. When I made it, I promised the woman
who lived there that I would bring her a print. I had to move soon after,
and ended up misplacing the negative. I didn't find it in my archives until
near the end of 2012, and I made a print of it for her a few days ago.
When I took it to her house this afternoon, her elderly father was there. He
told me that she had died a couple of years ago, aged 47, from heart
problems. I gave him the print, but I felt terrible that I had not been able
to get it to his daughter, whom I had promised it to, before she passed
away.
http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?product=1514

--
Chris Crawford