Subject: [Leica] for sale friday
From: jdsluss at windstream.net (JOHN SLUSS)
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 18:19:44 -0500

For sale;

It is time to clean out a lot of stuff I no longer can use or begin to use.
Health problems keep me pretty much at home. I have a number of additional
cameras I will be listing in the future, as soon as I can find the material
that came with them.

Leica M7,    $2,750.00, for all practical purposes be rated  "as new,"
Sells new at B & H for $4,995.00. This hurts, has only had 1 roll of film go
through it. Beautiful camera.

Rolleiflex 2.8 FX    $3,000.00.   The same can be said about this TLR as the
M7.  Beautiful camera with only 1 roll of film go through it. Sells new at B
& H  for $5339.00.

Leica M8       $2099.00  Lightly used and treated gently.

Epson RD-1   $900.00   Not very pretty but works fine.

I am the original owner of all but the Epson.  All will be shipped in the
original box.

You may get a hold of me at

jdsluss at windstream.net

jdsluss at me.com