Subject: [Leica] 366 photos of 2012
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 00:45:40 +0000

You do not need thin DoF if you have an interesting subject. Most of my
shots of Wellington would look like nothing if I shot to get DoF, they only
become an 'interesting' photo due to the treatment....

 Also many non-Leica lenses leave a lot to be desired in the sharpness
stakes at full aperture ;-)

john

 On Behalf Of Mark Rabiner

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] 366 photos of 2012)