Subject: [Leica] The new M (240)
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 19:51:24 +0000

It seems odd to me that Leica have not released any shots from it yet. When
the Monochrom was announced there was a Magnum portfolio as well as Jono
Slack's shots from China. As time went on there were targeted previews, e.g.
Ming Thein and a few others.

All that has been released from the M (240) are some very poor JPEGs that
are likely to put people off (a 'party' in Hong Kong), latest set I have
seen are at http://seekinglight.net/1442/the-new-leica-m-type-240/

Are they just selling it on features.......

john

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] The new M (240))