Subject: [Leica] 366 photos of 2012
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2013 12:31:34 -0500

Almost none of them share the same Lug love for wide open selective focus
images. 99% of them are  as sharp in the  near foreground as they are in the
far background. Even those taken in low light situations. And I'm not seeing
evidence of flash at all. But it could be used with great subtlety as fill
in the noon day sun.

I'm fond of the making snowman in Jerusalem shot:
http://lightbox.time.com/2013/01/01/366-the-year-in-photographs-2012/#62

--
Mark William Rabiner
Photography