Subject: [Leica] Una señorita, mi hija
From: ken at iisaka.org (Ken Iisaka)
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 01:49:07 -0800

It was a day late for the 2012 album, for which I failed to make a
submission; but a frigid afternoon in San Francisco with my daughter on the
New Year's Day was fruitful.

I see it as a sign of good things to come in 2013, after ruinous 5 years.

No longer a Leica owner, they were taken with an OM-D E-M5 with Olympus
45mm and Panasonic 20mm lenses. Converted to BW using Lightroom.

--
Ken Iisaka
first name at last name dot org or com

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Una señorita, mi hija)