Subject: [Leica] 50 Summilux ASPH
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2013 17:08:49 -0800

Greg shipped me the lens on last Friday.  NZ Post got it to Los Angeles
about 15 minutes before it left the ground in NZ ( Time Zone differences).
It cleared customs in record time.  DHL picked up the package and tried
delivery on the day we were to arrive home from a trip, but 2 hours too
soon.... no one home.

Maybe tomorrow.....  I am looking forward to getting it......

Note:  I am very impressed with the speed of the NZ Post.  I did not think
it would leave NZ till Saturday..... at earliest.. and to my house on
Wednesday.  Plenty of cushion....

Won't trust my estimates any more!  At least not from NZ!

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net