Subject: [Leica] Goodbye Henri the Kat
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 21:28:34 -0000

"Sonny Carter" sonc.hegr at gmail.com wrote
> We said goodbye this week to our dear Henri, the coolest and  funniest Kat
> that ever crossed my path. He was gravely ill. The staff on duty at  the
> Vet
> were those that gave Henri the Kitten his first check-ups and shots.
>
> http://sonc.com/look/?p=2520

My sympathies, Sonny. There is a finity about cats, but it doesn't ease the
hurt. My current cat Kofi at 14 has gone into extended claw syndrome and the
vet suggested snipping the protrusions to prevent him snagging us, our
clothes, or the soft furnishings. The vet warned us this would prevent him
climbing fences, etc. easily. Couldn't do it. The thought of the poor yoke
unable to defend his patch against the myriad of trespassing cats left me
bewailing my own passing fire and he remains unclipped.

When you next visit your daughter over here in the county, you must call in
and I'll introduce you to Kofi. Hopefully I'll have an M by then.

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry
Bray, Co. Wicklow