Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook Closing Soon--Important Notice for Procrastinators
From: jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman)
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 10:19:11 -0500

The LUG yearbook for 2012 will close in only a few days.

For those who intend to be ?cute? and send in their pictures at the last,
last minute: be aware of a problem with email auto-sizing:  your pictures
may well arrive at my email shrunk down to less than 100K each, and thus
unusable for the book!  This is a problem with iPhone, MAC, and Internet
Outlook email progeams?the default setting is to auto size images down to a
sliver, so that they?re easily received by cell phones.  I?ve had to
contact about one out of every four submitters this year, with alternative
suggestions.  So, in order to make sure you?re not shut out of the book,
send me your pictures NOW.  If there?s a problem, I?ll let you know
promptly.  If you send me your pictures on the 31st, and they arrive too
small to reproduce, they may not make it into the book!!

All details for the book are here: http://leica-users.org/LUG-yearbook.html

We are currently at 102 submissions, and awaiting one more essay.

All best,

Jim Shulman

Wynnewood, PA