Subject: [Leica] Future FS? Nikon LS-9000
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 02:36:53 -0800

My goodness, I found an older model of Imacon (343) for a good price. So
chances are I will either sell that or the Nikon LS-9000, as I cannot
afford to keep both, and as the Imacon can scan 617 directly, that's very
appealing to me.

So for the two of you that are still shooting film, there will probably be
an opportunity coming up. The 9000 is/was the latest and greatest scanner
from Nikon, and I had a CLA and circuit board replacement done on it last
year. It has ICE for dust removal and works great with Vuescan, Silverscan
and of course Nikon Scan. No problem with Win7 x64.

I will even include the all important 896-R glass holder. That's a $400
item if you can find it.

More details later. If you are potentially interested, email me off list.

Thanks