Subject: [Leica] IMG: Look what I found on the street
From: dennis.leicam6 at gmail.com (Dennis Kushner)
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 22:37:16 -0500

Couldn't talk my Dad into buying a BRG Morgan for $600 in 1967 when I was
17 because
it was RHD. Would have been a great first car, then a Mini,also RHD was
86ed. Had to
ride a Yamaha 80 instead. Life was cruel back then. Made up for it with
Triumph's, MGB's,
& big Healey's. Viewed large & pix filled up 1/3 of 27" screen. Impressive.

Message from rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] IMG: Look what I found on the street)