Subject: [Leica] IMG: Well it finally arrived…
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 18:06:26 -0600

On Dec 18, 2012, at 5:57 PM, Douglas Sharp wrote:

> Lovely to look at from inside George, just like it was here a couple of
> days ago - I love the way it mutes the sounds of traffic driving past the
> house, too.
>

> But after clearing the drive and shovelling tons of it off the pavement in
> front of the house every day and scratching ice

Thanks for having a look Douglas.
Yeah -
Mutes the sound.
Seals up the cracks and insulates around the foundation.
Then:
I just came in from an hour of shoveling of very wet snow.
And that was just Ann's parking spot.
The 350 feet of driveway waits hopefully for the hired plow.
Which in a "deep" year can get pretty expensive.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com